In signing this I, on behalf of myself and the athlete agree that:-
1. We will abide by the General Conditions of Entry of the Virgin Money London Marathon, which can be found here.
2. We will abide by the rules of competition of the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Wheelchair Marathon and the rules of UK Athletics including in particular, but without limitation:
2.1 All competitors shall be aged 11 years or over and under the age of 18 years on the day of the event Sunday 23rd April 2017;
2.2 If an athlete is coming with an adult who is not their parent/guardian, the adult must have completed DBS checks or signed the appropriate UK Athletics declaration; and must be able to supply evidence on request
2.3 We will adhere to the reasonable instructions of the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Wheelchair Marathon, its staff and marshals and the staff of any venue used in connection with the event.
3. Liability - To the extent permitted by law, neither The London Marathon Events Limited nor its sponsors or suppliers will be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of The London Marathon Events Limited, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause, including any act of God or the physical condition of the competitor.
4. Collection and Use of Information – My (and that of every team member) personal information (including medical information entered on my race number or collected by event medical staff during or after the Event) can be stored, used and disclosed by the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Wheelchair Marathon in connection with the organisation and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
5. If I or any team member become ill during or after the Event and/or receive medical attention or treatment either from event medical staff, St John Ambulance or any doctor or hospital, we authorise such persons to provide our details (including details of medical treatment) to the Medical Director of the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Wheelchair Marathon or others authorised by her/him.
6. Each Parent/Guardian is responsible for their athlete's welfare on the Day of the Virgin Money Giving Mini London Wheelchair Marathon the transportation of athletes to the event, during the event and the collection and repatriation of minors to their parents / Guardians.